The KZN Film Commission aims to enhance the economy by providing and encouraging opportunities for persons, especially from disadvantaged communities to enter and participate in the film industry in the province. In so doing, it aims to contribute to an enabling environment to job creation.
The KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission in partnership with Multichoice have designed a three-day intensive workshop in eThekwini to develop skills in KwaZulu-Natal focussing on previously disadvantaged filmmakers across the value chain of film and television. The topics to be covered include but are not limited to Creating a world of the story, Character development, Scriptwriting, Producing, film trends, the business behind Film and TV and many more. Applicants must be able attend each of the three days.
- Applicants must be residents of the KwaZulu-Natal province and be South African citizens or residents.
- Applicants must have a matric certificate and/or a relevant tertiary qualification in Film & Television.
- A one page motivation letter as to why you should be considered for the programme.
- Your CV, detailed profile of work experience.
- A copy of your Matric certificates and all qualifications post matric and
- A Certified copy of your ID.
Applications should be emailed to SkillsDev@kznfilm.co.za
Closing date for applications: 7 March 2022
For more information visit our website on www.kznfilm.co.za or call our offices on (031) 003 9000.
Last modified: March 7, 2022