CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: ACCREDITED TRAIN THE TRAINER AND ASSESSOR TRAINING PROGRAMME
The KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission (KZNFC) is an entity established in terms of the KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission Act, 2010. The Commission has been set up with its main vision being to position KwaZulu-Natal as a globally competitive, diverse and sustainable industry and choice film destination.
The KZNFC aims to provide accredited training programmes for Newcastle based filmmakers to provide the relevant skills to pursue their Film and TV Production careers. In KZN alone, there are not that many service providers who are accredited in Film and TV production qualifications as trainers and as assessors. There is a need for filmmakers who have accredited Film and TV Production qualifications to possess additional accreditations in Training facilitation and Assessing. The KZNFC aims to address these issues and bridge the gap.
The Programme will run within a month in Newcastle, KZN. The participant will have to attend both programmes. The sessions are compulsory for all qualifying participants. The training programmes are at no cost to the selected participants however learners are to transport themselves to and from the venue.
- Applicants must be residents of Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal province.
- Applicants must have completed the Matric or equivalent.
- Applicants must have completed the NQF Level 5 Film and TV Production qualification.
- A motivation (maximum 2 pages) as to why you should be considered for the programme.
- A detailed CV, detailed profile of work experience.
- A certified copy of your Matric certificate or Equivalent
- A certified copy of your the NQF Level 5 Film and TV Production qualification.
- A certified copy of your ID.
Applications and queries should be directed to SkillsDev@kznfilm.co.za.
Closing date for applications: 4 FEBRUARY 2022
For more information visit our website on www.kznfilm.co.za or call our offices on (031) 003 9000.
Last modified: January 21, 2022