The KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission (KZNFC) is an entity established in terms of the KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission Act, 2010. The Commission has been set up with its main vision being to position KwaZulu-Natal as a globally competitive, diverse and sustainable industry and choice film destination.
The Drone Technology programme embraces best practices of qualification called remote pilot licence, which is issued by South African Civil Aviation Authority-SACAA. Our aim is to equip aspiring film makers with tools that will allow them to shape their own talent, originality, and creativity. The Programme runs over 4 weeks and is both face to face and virtual. The sessions are compulsory for all qualifying participants. The fees for the supplier development programme is at no cost to the selected participants.
- Applicants must be residents of the KwaZulu-Natal province and must be available to transport themselves to and from Durban, where the training will be held.
- Applicants must have a matric certificate or related Qualification in Film and TV Production qualification
- Applicants must have worked in the camera department for 2 years or more.
- A motivation (maximum 2 pages) as to why you should be considered for the programme.
- Your CV, detailed profile of work experience.
- A certified copy of all your qualifications.
- Certified copy of your ID.
- A Valid B-BBEE Certificate or a Sworn Affidavit. A Sworn affidavit template is available at email@example.com.
Failure to provide all of the above will result in your application not being accepted.
Please note that the successful participant would need to sign a Supplier Development Agreement as well as submit a Thank You letter. These will be provided as soon as training commences. Participants need to be registered suppliers to the KZNFC, database forms can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical queries please email SkillsDev@kznfilm.co.za.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 28 January 2022
Last modified: January 18, 2022