CALL TO PARTICIPATE AT THE DURBAN FILMMART (16-25 July 2021)
The KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission is calling for applications from local (KwaZulu-Natal) film and TV producers and directors to be part of the KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission’s registered guests at the 2021 Durban FilmMart.
The market will be virtual therefore applicants are to provide their own data to access the market.
The mission of the Durban FilmMart Institute is to provide appropriate and effective programmes and services to promote, support and facilitate investment in the African film industries, so that African film industry professional and products are competitive and celebrated globally.
Submissions are open 23 June – 4 July 2021.
Applications must include the following:
- A fully completed KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission markets and festivals application form.
- A motivation to attend the market, demonstrating how your attendance will benefit you and your business and or your desired outcomes from your attendance of the market.
- Invitation is open to filmmakers who have at least produced / directed a film (short film, micro budget, short documentary, feature film, animation, or TV Series).
- Applicants are to submit links of the work they have produced/directed.
- Detailed CV of the applicant.
Submit your applications to KZNFilmFund@kwazulunatalfilm.co.za
Last modified: June 23, 2021