CALL FOR PRODUCERS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ANNECY ONLINE FESTIVAL 2021 (14- 19 June 2021)
The KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission is calling for applications from local (KwaZulu-Natal) film and TV producers to be part of the KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission’s registered guests at the 2021 online Annecy International Animation Film Festival.
The Annecy International Animation Film Festival (Festival International du Film d’Animation d’Annecy, abbreviated as AIAFF) was created in 1960 and takes place at the beginning of June in the town of Annecy, France. Initially occurring every two years, the festival became annual in 1998. It is one of the four international animated film festivals sponsored by the Association Internationale du Film d’Animation (or ASIFA, the International Animated Film Association).
Submissions are open 28 May – 2 June 2021
Applications must include the following:
• A fully completed KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission markets and festivals application form.
• A motivation to attend the festival.
• Demonstration of how your attendance will assist your business and or your desired outcomes from your attendance of the festival.
• Invitation is also open to producers (not writers and directors) with a producer’s package ready for funding or producers who have already produced at least 3 animation projects.
• The invitation is also open to animators/producers who have worked on at least one animation project, with detailed CV highlighting their role on the project attached with references.
• The applicant is to state the stage in which their film is in, i.e., development / production / complete.
• A pitch bible for the project.
• Detailed CV of the Producer.
Submit your applications to KZNFilmFund@kwazulunatalfilm.co.za
REQUIREMENTS CHECKLIST (PLEASE TICK TO CONFIRM SUBMISSION)
Detailed CV with contactable references
Last modified: May 28, 2021