CALL FOR 2021/22 SOCIO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT NOW OPEN
The KwaZulu Natal Film Commission is inviting projects that are linked to governments priorities and its designated groups namely women, youth and the disabled to apply for KZNFC Socio Economic Development Programme funding for 2021/22 financial year. The application form is attached and can be found on www.kznfilm.co.za.
Completed application forms should be sent to: email@example.com. Only scanned PDF or word version of applications will be accepted, no pictures of applications will be accepted.
Organisations eligible for SED funding by KZNFC must comply with the following:
- Legal identity, must operate as an NPO or NGO certificates to be attached to the application;
- Must have been operating for at least one year;
- Beneficiaries must target 75% youth/ young adults/ disabled people/ women. A breakdown of beneficiaries to be attached on the application form;
- 75% of the beneficiaries are black in accordance with the requirements of the scorecard of the Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment Charter (breakdown to be attached on the application form);
- Demonstrate the scope of its programmes and projects and geographic locations of where the project takes place. Include an explanation of how the project uplifts/benefits the community;
- Provide a detailed budget breakdown;
- Priority will be given to projects in rural areas;
- Preference will be given to sustainable projects, once off projects will NOT be considered.
NB: Please note that KZNFC SED Programme does not fund the following:
- Any trainings programmes
- Making of film/series
- Making of short stories/ documentaries
- Private companies
All queries related to film funding must be forwarded to this email address: KZNFilmFund@kznfilm.co.za
The application closing date is the 31 May 2021 @ 16:00.
All applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered
Should you not hear from us within four weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Due to the large amount of applications expected, only successful applicants will be contacted
For any SED queries, kindly contact Ms Nomathemba Ngcobo at 078 130 2346 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: May 11, 2021