Contact – Mu Ngcolosi
Telephone – 031 003 9000
Cell – 0823735120
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.kznfilm.co.za
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 29, 2021
KZN FILM COMMISSION SIMON ‘MABHUNU’ SABELA KZN FILM AND TELEVISION AWARDS 2021 ENTRIES/NOMINEES ARE NOW OPEN! The 8th Annual Simon “Mabhunu” Sabela KZN Film and Television Awards Call for Entries are now officially opened! The awards ceremony will be hosted virtually yet again this year for the second time around. The awards have since 2013 celebrated heroes, legends and veterans who have made a mark in the film industry. The awards are an initiative of the Economic Development Tourism and Environmental Affairs (EDTEA) and supported by the KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission, aimed at celebrating the craft of film making and encouraging aspiring and established film makers. Production companies, accredited Film schools, Film Association and other Film bodies are encouraged to participate and send through their applications How to enter The KZN Film Commission will not be held liable for entries that have not been recorded and acknowledged upon submission. Only one copy per entry is to be submitted, all entries are to have individual application forms. Applicants are not allowed to submit the previous year’s entries.
1.1 STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Download and complete the form from kznfilm.co.za or collect the application form from the KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission offices: Reception desk.
- Print, sign and scan application form once completed
- Signature A if you are self-nominating for entry.
- Signature B if you are a production company nominating individual for entry.
- Signature C if you accept nomination.
- Signature D as the producer of the production.
- Every entry form is to have Part D signed. Part D indicates acknowledgement of entry by the Producer therefore giving consent to entry.
- Submit form and/or send a link or a zip folder
- Submit a certified copy of the South African identity document.
- Submit proof of residence in the KwaZulu-Natal province or proof of origination from the province.
- Opens on 29 March 2021
- Closes on 29 April 2021 at 16:30
Last modified: March 30, 2021