KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission (KZNFC) – Drones Project
KZNFC is inviting individuals who meet the requirements stated below to apply with a view to obtaining a qualification called Remote Pilot Licence (Drones – South African Civil Aviation Authority qualification).
(1) Post Matric Qualification (Degree or Diploma in Film/TV Production Qualification)
(2) The applicant should be over 19 years of age.
(3) The applicant’s company should be based in KZN.
(4) The applicant’s company should be registered with Central Supplier Database) (National Treasury).
(5) The applicant must be a Director of Photography (DOP) and/or camera operator with at least 3 years’ experience.
Applicants are required to submit detailed CVs or detailed company profiles with a filmography.
The closing date for the application is: 21 February 2020, 16h00.
The applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com with Completed SBD Forms which can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org
For Technical queries please contact Zamabuya Msibi at ZamabuyaM@kwazulunatalfilm.co.za or contact (031) 325 0226
All participants must sign a Supplier Development Agreements prior to the programme.
Last modified: February 11, 2020